My First Post! All about ME!!

Okay, first post...my first...post.
What the hell should I post? I mean I know that this is gonna be something new and fun but how do you just jump in there, ya know?
Well I guess I'll do this.

-Mood today: okay, I mean I have no complaints...so far.
-Favorite color: in order; black, blue, red, and teal
-Favorite food: I love, love, love bacon! And ham and meatloaf and pretty much any kind of meat.( don't take that the wrong way you nasties...)
-Favorite dessert: cheesecake. Hands down, don't even have to second guess.
-Age: I am 15 years old :)
-Something new I learned today: Uh, idk, I guess I learned that it's freezeing in the library my grandmother works in :/
-My Favorite subject: I love language arts and journalism. That's it.
-What do I do: I am an aspiring author and will not stop till I get my big break
-Some of my favorite books: I like adventure books or romance books.
-If I was going to write a book, what would I call it and what would it be about: Lol, I have so many ideas you have no idea. Um, I guess my first would be a book called Aravioius and it would be about a land where there's this girl and she goes on many adventures with her friends and overcomes many trials to protect her world and find her true love. ( I make it sound better in my head but that version is too much to write, maybe I'll include it in another post)
-Scariest thing I've done: got in this spin-y thingy in Panama, Florida with my Dad. It turned us around and around and then stopped at the very top. Although I was about to piss my pants it was beautiful up there.
-My most proud accomplistment: Ha, not many of those...uh I guess reaching my goal of comming up with 30 original books by me. I have a total of 65 original books. Go me!!
-Am I married: No. Not even old enough to be.
-When I was a kid, what did I want to be when I grew up?: Holy shit, I wanted to be a teacher, a fashion designer, a writer, America's Next Top model, a actress, and a doctor. Lol, I already know that all of that is impossible so I slimmed it down to a writer.
-What I do for fun: I act out my characters. To all my books there are so many individual beings so to get a good feel of the dialouge and thier every day ways, I act them out. For fun of course. ( almost kind of brings acting back into the question *wink wink*)
-If I could visit any country in the world, where would I go?: Omfg this is hard especially because I watch Hetalia( and if you don't know what that is you're life is incomplete) but #1 would have to be Japan!! Then after that every country in the world :)
-Who are some people I’d like to meet someday?: Anybody who is willing to either love me for the rest of thier life, get my writing career started, or give me money and be thier celebrity best friend( hopefully I'll meet a person that can do all those)
-What’s one of my favorite habits I have?: organizing my color pencils, pens, markers, and crayons. I do it every week I can. I put them all in rainbow order that;'s how I keep up with them.
-Things that make me happy: new followers on the websites and social media I'm on, new friends that love the things I love, fooooood :0; new book ideas, people who love my new book ideas, and so much more.
-Things that make me sad: writer's block, I loose a pen or special utinsle, no food in the kitchen, no books to read, and much more
-Things that scare me: my mom. That's it cause she's the worst. Oh yeah and report card calls, ugh, those scare the shit out of me cause they lead to my mom...
-Am I religious: Yes, I mean...idk I say 'oh my God' a lot so I guess I have one.
-If I could go back in history, who would I like to meet?: Oh my grandfather, he died when I was 4 and I really wanna see him again. Just to get to know him.
-Country or city: IM A CITY GIIIRRRRRLLLL!!!!!!!!
-Who am I in high school: nothing but a classy nerd who hangs out with the wrong people. They all love me they dont treat me bad! they're just troublemaking and bad...
-Siblings: I am the ONLY child. yay.
-My favortie part of the day: when I'm not hot, eating, and siting in front of the TV
-How do I like my steak cooked: well done please :)
-Favorite number: 16 because it's gonna be my sweet 16 and that's gonna be amazing :D but when I do turn 16 then my favorite will be 24
-If I was any animal what would I be: I would be a cute little munchkin kitten
-What do I like least about myrself?: my damn attitude it's so out of control that it gets me in a lot of trouble and pushes people away from me
-What embarrasses me: when I say the wrong thing at the wrong time. And I tend to do that a lot...
-If I could try out any job for a day, what would I like to try?: Actress. It seems hard but looks like a shitload of fun
-My best decision I've made: to become an aouthor
-My Best Friend: a beautiful girl named Maya Bowe, she is my wife and she's staying that way.
-My grades in school: eesh, let's not...even go...there...
-If I could learn one random skill, what would I learn?: Karate. I need it too :(
-What’s the first thing I notice about people?:Thier looks. Sorry but that doesn't mean I judge off of that, you just gotta be hot
-Good or Bad?: I'm pretty good but hella bad when I'm alone. That came out wrong but oh well.
-What’s the most money I’ve ever given away?: 5 dollars to my friends and it was in one day
-What’s the biggest personal change I’ve ever made?: To cut people off when I need to. When people start to have a negative effect on me I cut them off, I can't do that crap
-What’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever done?: Imma come back to that one...later
-My favorite websites: Wattpad, Quotev, MissLiterati, We Heart It, dont laugh, Dictionary.com, writing.com, crunchyroll.com, and some more
-What’s the biggest turnoff in a man to me: disrespect, can't dress, mean, rude, desperation, oh God desperation I can't stand that shit
-Biggest lie I’ve ever told: " I swear I turned that assignment in!" lol and so many more...
-What people don't know about me: that I am african american, white, cherokee indian, and Egyptian.
-Something I wish people knew about me: that I am a nice person but nooo " Maria's attitude is awful, don't talk to her". Whatever.
-Worst thing that's happened to me: I got my phone taken away and I dont know when I'm gonna get it back. This is recent
-Do I cry easily: I guess so, I think so, I mean when shit doesnt go my way then yes,  I am a mega crybaby
-Do I like to talk on the phone: not really, I like text so much better, but can't do that without mah phone :'(
-If a movie was about me, who would I want to play me: someone gorgeous and has a hot boyfriend, please, that's all I ask
-Have I ever been in a fight: yeah and it's all started with my temper and attitude(shaking my head)
-Hated or forgotten?: Hated, because that means that even though the person doesn't like me, they still take thier time to think about not liking me :)
-If I knew I would die tomorrow, would I feel cheated today?: HELL YEAH!! I mean I haven't had my phone in months, my books were never published, I'm still a virgin, I still don't have a boyfriend, I haven't gone on a fun trip with my best friends around the world...if my life ended tomorrow I would feel cheated the hell out of my life. >:(
AND THAT"S ALL ABOUT MEEEEE!!!!!!! MORE THINGS ON THE WAY BUT YAAAYYY, I CAN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED!!

Love,
           TheQueen101

Comments