S.A.T pt. 1

~So this is a little something different; a erotic story about a trio of gay friends with benefits. Enjoy~

“No! I don’t wanna share!”
I sighed as the two bartenders bickered in front of me.
“Well I’m going to fuck him tonight so you can just stay here with your little attitude.”
More arguing and this time I sighed heavily, intentionally making the both of them stop and look at me.
Baby blue eyes pleaded, “Arson~.”
Ha, I loved the way he whined my name, his voice was way higher than a man’s his age not to mention, his muscular 6 foot 3 frame that didn’t make it any better.
The quiet jet black continued cleaning out glasses and glaring down the multi colored hair beauty.
“Why can’t I just fuck both of you?” I mumbled into the glass before taking a sip.
Another hissy fit, “Because I want you all to myself!”
“But Tyler wants me all to himself as well. What makes you think you can just have all of me and leave him with nothing?”
The comment made his tan cheeks tint pink and he soon pursed his lips and let out a huff, before walking away.
I set the glass down, “He’s so cute when he pouts.”
“He looks like a child.” Tyler spat.
“Aw come on Ty. We both know how Stephen gets when he’s jealous.”
“Yeah but we’ve been doing this thing since high school I don’t understand why he has a problem with it all of a sudden.” He grumbled.
He poured me another drink and I watched as his ass moved in those leather pants obviously too small for him, his dick print making me smirk.
Tyler was my best friend. He’s been my best friend since the 2nd grade and we met Stephen in the 9th grade, where it all started.
We knew Stephen was gay, what we didn’t know was that he had crushes on us since middle school and me being the curious man I am, I went along with it when he suddenly kissed me after our homecoming game Pep Rally.
Noticing the change in our friendship, Ty got really jealous and straight out told me that he didn’t want Stephen to “steal” me away from him.
Of course he didn’t talk to me for a while after I laughed at that childish remark but eventually told him that no one was ever going to steal me away from if I didn’t belong to him.
He got pissed and I remember it like it was yesterday. He said, “Well maybe I want you to belong to me.”
Silence and then I took the initiative and kissed him.
Now being a teenage boy tongue kissing his best friend who, in his opinion has always been ridiculously hot, and has always been there for him through the ups and downs, crossing the lines you could say he eventually became my boyfriend…in a way.
Then came Stephen whining that he wanted to ask me out first since he kissed me first and I again laughed at this immaturity competition they were having.
It was a rough freshman year but we all worked it out after certain events took place. Actually fall break was when we did it for the first time. Stephen’s mother was gone for a trip in her company and he had the house to himself so I convinced my Dad to let me spend a couple nights over at his place.
Surprisingly he invited Tyler over a couple minutes after I arrived and even though we were perfectly comfortable with Stephen and his flamboyant gay ways, when he had us all to himself with no chances of getting caught, he really let his true colors show.
Started with a little playful making out then turned into Stephen bouncing up and down on my dick with Tyler’s dick down my throat in a matter of seconds.
I hate to say sex makes a relationship but after that week, we were inseparable. All graduated high school at the same time and now we’re currently in our third year of college. We all have our own apartments; mine is in the same one as Tyler’s but Stephen’s is a couple blocks down and has a pool. They’re not too far from each other which was a requirement for Steph since he loves showing up at my front door at 3 o’clock in the morning begging to be fucked.
Tyler sighed, “Isn’t his temper tantrum lasting longer than usual?” he gave a blonde chick nest to me her martini then went to the back room only to bust back out, a pissed look scribbled all over his face.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
He slammed his hands on the counter and looked me dead in the eyes, “The fucking diva left.”

Comments