My Mafia Man pt.1


“Hey, hey psst! Dollface!”
I looked up at the tied up man, his face obviously showing signs of him suffering from a severe case of fear. He tried to straighten it up, but I can see through that bullshit.
I blew a bubblegum bubble and looked him up and down, “What?” I spat.
Relief washed over him as he realized he had caught my attention, “How’s about you help me outta this mess, eh?”
I continued to file my nails and ignore him. He scoffed, “Come on now babe, help a poor guy out. Who’s that guy to ya? Your boyfriend?”
“Husband.”
His lips went tight and I could practically see the cold sweat break out on his face, “Baby girl-.”
“Boy.”
The garage was filled with silence once more and I swear I heard him choke, “What?” he managed to spit out. 
“I’m a boy.” I said cooly.
He looked me over as best as he could, our only source of light being a low hanging lamp from the leaking ceiling.
“But you’re wearing a dress.”
“So?” I crossed my legs. I was dressed in a short tight black dress with thigh high stockings with black pump red bottoms. I wore my favorite white fur coat to set the whole look off. My fingers decorated with various expensive rings, I wore his favorite watch, my ears were decorated with
diamond earrings and my brown hair was curled and flowed to my flatter than life chest. I wore heavy make-up; lipstick, foundation, eyelashes, the whole nine yards. That plus the bangs I wore hid the fact that my face was not the most feminine one. So of course, especially in the dark, one wouldn’t think twice about me being a “girl” but I was more than a man thank you very much.
I just like to be a pretty man.
“So you mean to tell me that Roller, he’s...he’s gay?” he asked.
I shrugged my shoulders and blew another bubble. The guy took another minute to collect himself and gave a breathless laugh, “That’s sick.”
I rose and eyebrow and lifted from my seat scaring him shitless. I pulled my silver hand pistol from my pocket and held it to his head, “What’s going to be ‘sick’ is your brain going “splat” against the brick wall if you don’t shut up.” I hissed.
I saw him gulp and soon slow clapping filled my ears, “I love it when my Queen goes all lethal like that.” I turned to see him dressed in his suit, ready for business as usual with two large and in charge dudes behind him. I put my gun back in the holder strapped to my thigh as he walked up to me, grabbing me by my hips and whispering close to my ear, “Have you been mean to our guest?”
“Shut up and take care of him. I’m ready to go home.” I spat.
He played with a lock of my hair, “Of course love. Go wait in the car.”
I obeyed and soon sounds of screaming and gunshots rang throughout the pier. I watched the two guys drag out the man and toss the poor guy into the ocean. My baby peeked his face in the car and smiled at me, “Daddy’s done my Queen. Now you have my undivided attention all night.”
“I better. I don’t have a problem not having sex for a couple months.” I threatened. He poured me some champagne in a tall glass, his green eyes filling with fear, “It’s not nice to tease dear.”
I shrugged my shoulders and took a long swig of the sparkling drink, grabbing his tie and pulling him close to me. I kissed him and released the drink into his mouth which he eagerly accepted.
I watched him lick his lips and he gave me “the look” , “How about we just go home and get straight to the good part?” he growled.
I opened my legs slightly, giving him the okay to rub a large hand up my thigh and close to my hardening member. He grazed it slightly with his fingertips making me arch my back. He attacked my neck, abusing it as he continued to play with my dick which was now peeking out of the black lace panties it was confined in. He grazed the side of my face lovingly, licking and kissing me lightly all over, the sensations driving me crazy. I pushed him off of me, “Wait till we get home.”
He laughed and loosened his tie, his hand still squeezing my thigh, “Ah my baby, even after all these years you’re still the little tease from the old days.”
I smiled and picked his hand up to intertwine our fingers.
Andrew Roller; 6’ 7 tall dark haired man with glowing green eyes that made me weak and children cry. He was a man of passion and lovemaking, has been for as long as I’ve known him. He was one of the most handsome men I’ve ever met and I’m proud to call myself his wife. He’s a sweet man, a family man but most importantly, he’s a mafia man that had the entire city at his, and my, mercy.

Comments