All Your Fault- prologue

“Where to miss?”
Fuck...where the fuck are my-?
“Where to miss?!”
“Oh! Um, 2323 Westward End Avenue.” I shouted over the busy street noise.
The taxi driver drove off and I continued searching my oversized handbag for my-
“Ah ha! Got em!” I celebrated quietly, the familiar crinkle of condom packaging putting my mind at ease.
Although all my clients are betas, but I still hear cases where the men can get male omegas pregnant and the very last thing I need right now is a fucking brat running around calling me “momma”.
I watched out the window as the towering skyscrapers turned into glamorous mansions and estates.
I fingered through my long ash blonde hair and checked my makeup in my pocket mirror.
Sad hazel eyes stared back at me and I shook my head. Now's not the time to be depressed! Just one night with Mr. Otoshi and I'll be set for the next three months, maybe four if I give him a little extra “service”, but God knows I really don't wanna do that...
“Alrighty Missy, here ya are.”
I paid the man and stepped onto black cobblestone. I sighed heavily as I pressed the button on the gate intercom.
“Welcome to the Otoshi residence, may I ask who this is?”
“Bailey Oto.”

Comments